Wednesday 26 August 2020

Cat and Kimchi


To fans of my cat (hah..hah... perasan mode on), you must be wondering what is she up to. Lately her mommy has been in kimchi making mode and Girl is not pleased.


I made another batch of kimchi last week. My first batch I sapu habis hah...hah...


It's actually not difficult to make but very time consuming.


As I worked in the kitchen, Ah Girl sat patiently at my feet.


Ma...when can we eat?


You cannot eat kimchi lah...


When she took a whiff of my glorious kimchi, she decided that life is better outside.


Right. Inside the garbage bag. Tsk! I wonder why she sat in there. She even took a nap in the bag mid-morning.


Is mommy's kimchi that bad?


I left her to her own devices and packed my kimchi into 4 big glass containers. Ah! That should last me a for a while.

Later, Girl decided it was safe to come inside.


And she started rolling on the kitchen floor.

And then a little later she got on the couch and indulged in her favorite activity - oi oi.


I was feeling hungry and I hope my kimchi won't wake her up.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the photos of girl girl! In photo 1 she looks so formidable. wah, another 4 containers of kimchi for u to enjoy. Girl girl got so many poses when sleeping. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She never ceases to amaze me when she is asleep!

      Delete
  2. Some cats like to sit/sleep in an empty backpack/bag, so I guess ah girl also have this fondness...Maybe one day u can try putting the empty garbage bag in your living room so she wouldn't conquer your sofa. The kimchi is so tempting...I feel like wanna buy a few packs of ramyeon and add on lotsa kimchi on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the sofa and anything else, she will still choose the sofa. Haiz... Ramyeon with kimchi sounds very delicious to me!

      Delete
  3. I am like your Girl. Sorry, I don't like the smell of kimchi and I will be like Girl, cabut outside. I think Girl wants your attention. She is cute when she is sleeping in different poses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah...Many are like you and Girl - the don't-like-kimchi-camp! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Nice portrait, that first pic! Aha!!! I see your girl has got really good taste...and sense of smell. Kim chi...eyewwww!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is just like you. No thank you to kimchi. LOL!

      Delete
  5. Hmmm, Ah Girl seems to have put on weight from the last time I 'saw' her. She has not shed off her pre-MCO weight yet? Lol! She needs to jalan-jalan more for exercise...hah..hah. That cat of ours is a real contortionist when it comes to sleeping positions. Are those dried grass & leaves? She probably rolled around in them and left her scent there...that's why it's comforting for her to lie in it.

    Kimchi again? I'm with Girl on this....aiiiiiiii! *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiz...my fatty bom bom is too lazy to exercise. The last vet visit she weighed 4.8kg. The vet commented that spayed cats tend to put on weight (maybe females?) but Cookie is not fat.

      Yes, those are dried leaves that I swept from the porch. I noticed that when I sweep the porch, she will purposely go an lie down on the pile of dirt that I sweep to a corner. Haiz! hah..hah...Girl is terrified of kimchi!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for updating us on ah girl. I find that cats generally love to roll on the floor. I fell in love with kimchi after i came back from korea in 2002.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kimchi in Korea must be even more delicious!

      Delete