Thursday 9 January 2020

Hey Macho! Stay Away from My Girl!


There is this macho cat, quite a rascal, that came around to my home at about the same time when I was getting acquainted with my Girl.


He thick skin-thick skin invited himself to the food.

Don't be fooled by that innocent look.
He is not shy at all when helping himself to the food that I put out for my Girl and her companion (will talk about this other guy in another post).


He is not friendly. He won't run away when he sees me, but will bolt when I try to get friendly.


Of late he has been approaching my Girl.


She is not interested and is in fact fearful of him. I caught him approaching her outside a few times and she retreats and hides behind the flower pot.

In fact he attacked her a few times. Two occasions when I was  at home, I heard loud yowls and something being smashed against my grill door. I quickly ran out to find my Girl cowering and the aggressor attempting to approach. I shouted and chased after him. If I could beat him up, I would. Sorry.


He must be very virile judging from his sizeable ding dongs hee..hee.. I don't like this guy. So I shoo him off whenever he comes to my territory.

Go away boy! Don't mess with my girl! Do I sound like an over protective mother of a teenage girl? hah...hah....

24 comments:

  1. Shoo!!! Shoo! Go away!!! Leave my cars alone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your darling girl fixed? I beg you to to protect her. Also I would suggest putting a collar with a bell on her so you can hear where she is and also if she is being rattled by any unwanted tomcat. Thank you again for opening your home and heart to such a sweet cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is. I did think of a collar (as it looks nice) but I am afraid that it might get caught onto something like a tree branch (she climbs the tree in my garden), so I decided against it.

      Delete
  3. Poor girl. Maybe the agressor turned violent when your girl rejected him. But best for you to kerp her inside, away from that rascal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep her inside but she insists on going out and makes loud noises when I stop her LOL!

      Delete
  4. That guy looks aggressive and unfriendly, better to keep your girl indoor for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to do that but she is very much an outdoor cat.

      Delete
  5. I suggest to put your girl indoor for the time being as to not 'attract' this wild cat. Poor girl, she must have been so terrified being attacked by this rascal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep her in but she prefers to stay out most of the time. So I don't force her.

      Delete
  6. All the strays in your neighbourhood look well fed....coz you feed them all! :D While he's not friendly, he doesn't run away when he sees you because he knows you're the bearer of food. Feeding tomcats (as much as you want to be kind to kitties) is dangerous and courting danger if your girl has not been fixed coz you attract them to your territory. The tomcat is not attacking your girl, he's after only one thing. We often relate loud noises between cats as fighting but they will only fight if both are males (and that's to claim territory just like big cats in the wild...you need to watch more NatGeo series on animals...hehe!). If it's male & female, it's the male trying to court...and eventually mate...with the female. The female will try to run and resist until she can't and gives in (haha!). I've seen that happening all the time with stray cats in my neighbourhood...and the actual 'act' if you get to see it is very aggressive in nature! >_< So be careful with your girl. My boy is fixed so he doesn't chase any girls to hump...wuahahahaha! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah.. not anymore. I have since been feeding my girl indoors, so the strays don't get anymore food. That tomcat does not come over as often now and I noticed he lost a lot of weight. Recently his paw was badly injured, I believe from a fight with another tomcat. Haiz... looking after a cat can be so stressful...

      Delete
  7. sounds like it's not love at first sight for these two! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No love from her, that's for sure LOL!

      Delete
  8. you can get tnvr folks to trap this boy and get him fixed! and keep ah girl indoor at all times for her safety. she is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is quite stubborn and refuses to stay indoors. She kicks up a fuss when I prevent her from going out.

      Delete
  9. My kitties are spayed so that no accidents with any males will occur.
    Now I have peace of mind to let them roam around. Hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know. Kitties are a joy to have!

      Delete
  10. I hope your girl is spayed. Safer to keep her indoors away from that male cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is but the naughty girl likes to go outside.

      Delete
  11. Seems this boy is very determined to get your girl! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds likes your protectiveness is well justified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know how a mother feels. hah..hah..

      Delete