I am very busy, so for now I will not be posting first thing in the morning. The moment I stepped into the office today (after a very nice long weekend) I immediately sprung into action. LOL!
Last Sunday I replenished my bacteria supply. Sauerkraut. I used two cabbages and two carrots and managed to get 5 jars.
Today is a public holiday in Selangor. It is a special holiday because Selangor did well in the SUKMA games. So it is an extra long weekend.
But not for me. Bah!
This being a public holiday, the queue at Gepuklah which is mad got even madder. This at 10:30 am.
Lunch was at Rice & Pot Empire. This time I opted for the Sliced Spanish Pork Belly instead of Ultimate Pork Indulgence.
I added extra pork belly, chive dumplings and pork and shrimp dumplings.
The tomato based soup today is excellent - thick and intense with lots of chopped fresh tomatoes. Sometimes the soup is diluted.




















Happy working, KL folks also working today so you are not alone๐. I like chives dumpling๐
ReplyDeleteThe real pretty clusters of purple flowers are so lovely that they seem too perfect to be real. ๐ธ ๐
ReplyDeleteI like to eat those dumplings in tomatoes soup ๐
The ๐⬛ looks so much like ah boi ๐⬛
Hi dear friend, yes, you are definitely posting much later than usual!!! And of course my Blogger news reader has yet to show your post to me. Sigh! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all your photos, PH! I love the black cat with the big eyes! Adorable!
I have never been a fan of dumplings, but it sounds as if you enjoyed it, so this is great. Yes, I cannot stand soup watered down!
Your first photo made me smile very broadly! :)
Oh, by the way, as you know, I don't depend on the Blogger news reader to check out your posts...but I depend on the approximate time you usually post! LOL! So when you hadn't posted at the time I am used to you posting, I just had a feeling to check now....and voila, sure enough, I find your post.
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot to mention. Beginning on my next blog post, I will be sharing one recipe on every blog post. They will be short and easy (and hopefully healthy) recipes. I hope you enjoy them. I make no claims as to the health benefits of any recipe I will share, I just thought it would be a fun addition as we get into the 'ber' months! (September, October, November and December and the cooler (hopefully) LOL! temperatures.
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way, I will not be announcing this on my blog because I want to see the reaction. You are a good friend so I am letting just you and Mun know.
Delete