Monday, 21 September 2026

Cook Food

Sunday (I confess) I was very tempted to order ayam gepuk via Grabfood.

I enjoyed the ayam gepuk from Ayam Gepuk Artisan and I was thinking of eating it again. But no. I have been eating to much "bad naughty" food. 

Yes, I have put on some fat, due to eating carbs too frequently. There is only so much glucose that I can walk off. So it is time to take a break.

So no Grabfood. But CookFood hah...hah...


I air fried a piece of oinks and leftover veggies.


The veggies under the meat were well cooked and charred.


What I like is the cherry tomatoes became very jammy.


I cut the meat using kitchen scissors and mixed the meat with the veggies and juices.


I also fried some eggs.


I also reheated some rice which I defrosted earlier.


I also added some kimchi to my plate.


Oh, I also cooked a packet of minced beef.


Topped with fried eggs for dinner.

That afternoon it rained very heavily. When I opened my front door (to check on my girls) .....


I saw Kittie Kat in the shoe cabinet hah...hah...


Meanwhile, Poodie was hiding under an old bench when there was a loud clap of thunder.


Girl and Ah Boi were nowhere to be seen. I suspect they were at a neighbor's house.


This was how I ate dinner. Topped with sliced cucumbers and a squirt of chili sauce.


Well, I enjoyed lunch and dinner, homecooked goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment