Not that I ate non-stop the whole day hah..hah...
You've likely seen "whole day of eating" on Youtube which pretty much shows what the Youtuber ate for that day.
Breakfast at 282 Mixed Rice.
Marmite chicken, sweet potato leaves, pumpkin and eggs.
My favorite Grilled Chicken Salad.
And an ice Latte which was excellent!
At Jaya Grocer I snapped up 4 packs of fatty beef trimmings. This is how I eat beef cheaply.
One packet was for dinner while the other four went into the freezer.
My brother sent me this banner. Halla Holla is opening an outlet at The Atria. September 2026.
The latest casualty at
Damansara Uptown.
Bountiful has folded. That was a short stint. They opened sometime
November 2025 and that's barely 8 months ago.
Haiz!
Dear PH, I love the healing meme at the end of your post.
ReplyDeleteYour grilled chicken salad 🥗 and your beef meal look scrumptious 😋
I like to think that my meals were so healthy LOL!
DeleteGood morning 🌞
ReplyDeleteI guess bountiful chapfan is too atas even for the atas community in uptown. So sad 😢
Good afternoon! Ya, too pricey for everyday lunch or dinner.
DeleteOh, my husband mentioned to me (some weeks back) that Bountiful has closed. He agreed with me that this concept of "atas" chap fan does not work as chap fan has always been viewed as food that's cheap and filling....and, these days, the younger generation does not appreciate warm/hot food like the older folks do (they don't mind eating food that's cold including the rice)! >_<
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Pricey chap fan even though the food tastes better and of better quality cannot compete with the regular affordable ones. The younger generation's taste is also not the same as ours (oldies LOL!)
DeleteLong time i didn't go Atria....All your 3 meals are so colorful & full of proteins😋
ReplyDeleteI used to go to Atria to eat at Antipodean on Fridays but I haven't been for quite some time.
Delete