Saturday, 18 July 2026

Smelling The Flowers

Well, actually the flowers got no smell hah..hah..hah...

A late uncle of mine once quipped that if there are fragrant flowers around, don't smell them because you will be smelling other people's noses hah..hah... that uncle had good humor. I miss him.


This was outside the Thai restaurant.


This is a new addition. Very pretty in pink.


I spotted these pretty pink flowers at my brother's next door neighbor. I have seen red ones a long time ago.


I believe I have this Hibiscus in my garden. Maybe it died. Oh dear.


Ah! My favorite! 


So lovely.


Even in a styrofoam box, this rose plant can survive and bloom. Salute to the owner.


At Jaya Grocer I couldn't get the full fat version. None of the skinny stuff for me.


Heirloom tomatoes.


Ah! Subway has opened at The Starling.


Always a long queue when a new eatery opens.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend, the flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful photos. ❤️
    I love the meme at the end of your post. Very true πŸ‘
    I have never liked Subway because I am not a sandwich lover.
    The only thing I like is the green πŸ’š colour on their sign. LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣 😹
    Thank you so much for sharing, PH. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on just liking the green! I love Subway sandwiches. Have a great week ahead, Linda!

      Delete
  2. They are sooooooo cute! I luv flowers too.
    Have a good weekend PH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I only wish there were pretty flowers in my garden Have a great week ahead Puan Hazel!

      Delete
  3. Must be some opening promo goin on in subway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be lah. Usually on opening day they will do promo.

      Delete
  4. Those big tomatoes sure look tasty πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably are. Must try one day.

      Delete
  5. Subway may be newly opened in Starling but it's such an old brand (so many of their outlets have shuttered already). Wonder if they're making a comeback...coz one newly opened in the Aeon near me too....but I've never really liked Subway sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, it's an old brand. Maybe someone else bought the franchise and is reviving it. I happen to like Subway sandwiches, so I am happy hah..hah...

      Delete