Monday, 27 July 2026

Eating At Home

At home I am carnivore-keto most of the time.


I hunt for beef trimmings and I only buy the fatty ones. Lately somebody (else) has been snapping up the fatty ones.

A couple of times (in the morning), I spot these trimmings and thought I would buy them later (say after lunch). But when I returned, they were gone.


My go-to veggies that taste wonderful roasted - broccoli, garlic and red peppers.


All the fats rendered onto the veggies flavoring them.


Transfer to a nice plate.


Somehow blue plates bring out the colors.


More fatty meat.


Sometimes I don't bother to transfer to a plate.


Just eat from the pan.


When I am in the mood, I cook in the morning and bring my food to the office for lunch.


Very wholesome.


Dinner with a plonk of kimchi.

12 comments:

  1. Dear friend, the video was cute. Your food looks colourful and delicious. I hope you have a lovely week ahead. πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  2. That somebody else who has been snapping up the fatty ones could be someone reading your posts and emulating your carnivorous eating. πŸ’ͺ🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning 🌞
    Yummy way of eating fatty beef trimmings πŸ˜‹
    Have a good week ahead πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do we like the same food (well, mostly), we eat from the same plates. I like to use a big round metal plate too (coz they won't break if you're not careful) and transfer them to a nice plate when I want to take photos for my blog...and sometimes I'm too lazy to bother as well. But I've to say that the food doesn't show properly (when it's in a metal plate) because of the colour and reflection. For me, I think (the colour of) food stands out most when on a white-coloured plate/bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, I do remember your metal plates :) I am using them more often now as they are very practical.

      Delete
  5. Ah, u've got competitor for those fatty beefπŸ€ͺ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, now I have to snap them up as soon as I see them LOL!

      Delete
  6. Hi dear friend, my blog post for Monday appeared in the news reader 16 hours after it posted on my blog.
    Thank you so much for your visits and kind comments on my blog, I really appreciate you. 😊 I am so glad you find my posts shortly after they appear on my blog.
    I wish you a fantastic week.
    It is still hot and humid 😫 here in Montreal, I am trying to make the best of it to stay safe, cool 😎 and hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I know your blog schedule, so I don't wait, I just come over unannounced! LOL! You are so sweet, no need to thank me, my dear. Your blog is s delight! It is forever hot over at my end too, I sweat it our everyday. I wish you a fantastic week ahead too!

      Delete