Friday, 11 September 2026

A Light Lunch

On Wednesday, I ate my packed lunch for breakfast. 

So I thought that I could skip lunch and wait to eat dinner at home. But nope, around 2:00 pm, my stomach gave me a hard nudge. LOL!


So I made my way to Red Kettle for a light lunch - the Lu Rou Fan. It was served in a cute pink bowl.


The pork reminded me of the taste of bak chang. The portion size was just nice.


Then I went to the mooncake bazaar, These Shanghai mooncakes were on promotion. I like Shanghai mooncakes but I have not eaten them in a while and I don't intend to.


Ah! This Egg Yolk Pie I have had before.


Back home. I gave Ah Boi a new collar. The old one was very worn out.


Girl's collar is still good and so are Kittie Kat's and Poodie's.


Dinner from the air fryer.


I did not bother to plate it nicely.


Nyums! So good!


Flowers that evening. 


Single petalled mutant hah...hah...


Well, I am very tired and I am going home in a short while. Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lu rou fan looks so fancy!
    You place the stainless steel metal bowl into air fryer? I have previously thought of doing so, as to not stain the bottom so much....but not sure if it will be hazardous coz never try before๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear PH, your cats are adorable, lovely collars, too. Your photos are beautiful and your meals look scrumptious, dear friend. ๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Boi wore a little black dress ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛ so she looks slimmer than Girl next to her ๐Ÿ˜น

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend tomorrow ๐Ÿ’•
    Eat eat eat enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete