Saturday, 22 August 2026

Wednesday Hurry Up Lunch

I hate it when I have to rush through my meal. 

But on Wednesday I had so much to do that I decided to eat early and get it over with.


I went to Pho Vietz for the vermicelli salad with marinated pork belly slices. Since I had to rush, I did not get a side dish.


I requested for no vermicelli. I just tossed everything together and ate as fast as I could. LOL!


Before lunch, I also delivered mum's lunch earlier than usual. It was just past 10:00am and again I came upon the perpetual queue waiting for Gepuklah to open.

I wonder for how long this hype will last. Apparently there are people who came all the way from other states. Amazing!


In spite of the very hot weather, these roses were blooming.


The week before, I was also at Pho Vietz. This was a more relaxed lunch.


My favorite drink, lemon basil soda, no sugar.


The same salad except this one was with lemongrass chicken (it was a whole leg).


Pork skewers.


That day there was an auto promotion at the mall. Motor vehicles are the least of my interest.


I hope so! Please God! LOL!

4 comments:

  1. The roses ๐ŸŒน look lovely, dear PH. Rushing through a meal is never good. I remember when I was working and had to do that on occasion. I am glad I am retired now. ๐Ÿ™
    Your meals look ๐Ÿ˜‹ tasty.
    I love the motivational meme, as always, dear friend. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also dislike being rushed through my meals ๐Ÿ˜•
    One day I will copy your orders at pho Viet because they look delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹
    Enjoy your working today! ๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the food at GepukLah is good, then the perpetual crowd will be there for a long time....haha! Maybe you need to try at off peak hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. No fun to eat in a rush. I like the salad with the lemongrass chicken more.

    ReplyDelete