I bought just one box, the brown ones. I also got a box of Heirloom tomatoes.
This is the last steak in the freezer. See the fat marbling? Apparently, an animal that has fat running through its muscles is an unhealthy animal. The same applies to humans.
But meat with fat marbling is so delicious! So unhealthy animal or not, I will eat marbled meat.
I just tossed the meat with the roasted veggies and seasoned with soy sauce. No need for any special dressing.
I also added some raw Heirloom tomatoes. They are really nice tasting, sweeter with a more agreeable flavor compared to regular tomatoes.
This photo was taken at the dining table under artificial light. So it does not look as nice as the ones taken in natural light.
I enjoyed this steak salad very much.
I did not take a photo of my dinner because my phone was charging. I had some rice, the roasted veggies and chicken butt, an omelette, Heirloom tomatoes and cucumbers. It was a very hearty dinner because I wanted to do a longer fast on Monday.










Dear friend, thank you so much for your motivational meme at the end of your post. Your steak salad looks delicious! The presentations are very attractive and colourful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda! I always believe that we have to be compassionate when we speak to people as out words can either heal them or hurt them.
DeleteWow! Your steak ๐ฅฉ salad is to day for. ๐๐คคI must go buy these heirloom tomatoes to try. The brown button mushrooms, I see mostly the top in your salad. Did U put their stalks inside too?
ReplyDeleteI rescued this comment from spam. I don't why it ended up there >.< Yam you must try heirloom tomatoes. They are very good can very nice tasting. I removed the mushroom stalks.
DeleteMaybe I talk like a spam bot ๐๐
DeleteI see you're having a swell time cooking your own brown button mushrooms...good, eh? I'm surprised it took you so long to make them at home...lol! As for the heirloom tomatoes, I agree with you 100% that they taste better than regular cherry tomatoes, even tomatoes on the vine. Did I "lead" you to these heirloom tomatoes (I can't remember) as I've always champion them once I tasted them (I used to dislike tomatoes)....haha! :D I'd gladly eat your colourful steak salad especially with mushrooms.
ReplyDeletehah..hah... I am loving brown button mushrooms! Yes, you mentioned to me how good heirloom tomatoes are compared to regular ones and I fully agree with you!
DeleteChicken butt!!!! Plenty of them๐
ReplyDeleteI didn't know it can be bought in quantities like that. The salads look so good!
LOL! Once in a while at Aeon can get big packets of chicken butt and they are cheap.
DeleteOh dear, I think my comment went into your spam box again. Haizzz.
ReplyDeleteJust wanna say your steak salad is super duper delicious ๐
I rescued your comment from spam. LOL! Thank you for the compliments!
DeleteDo you eat the brown mushrooms stalk ?
ReplyDeleteI didn't.
DeleteDear friend, my blog post finally appeared in your news reader! Very strange, the way the reader works. It doesn't alert followers all at the same time, and sometimes not at all, I am tired just thinking about it! So I won't. LOL!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I am referring to my Monday post. My Thursday post is one still being worked on, I guess. LOL!
DeleteYa, Linda. I don't rely on Blogger's update. Not reliable. LOL!
Delete