When I revisited Ding Xiang Snag Nyuk Noodles, I realized that I ordered the wrong soup on my previous visit. LOL!
But first, this was the day after my 35 hour fast.
What I usually order is the Supreme Mixed Soup. But I accidentally ordered Mixed Soup on my previous visit (because the QR code then was not working and a server took my order).
They have two sizes and I specified Big but I suspect I was served Small. And I was charged the price of the Big Supreme Mixed Soup >.< (I realized on the second visit).
I also added extra liver. I know the thought and sight of liver make some people gag. But I love it!
















Hi dear friend, I love the photos of adorable Poodie. The senior texting 🤣 codes made me laugh 😃 😀
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos of your 🌺 🌺 Hibiscus.
I do like liver, but I have to be in the mood for it. I don't like beef liver, though, I prefer veal. I realize that it comes from the same animal, but the beef has a stronger taste than the veal. I do like chicken livers.
I love the cat 🐈 😻 sticker on Poodie's box.
When I do eat liver, I sauté it in a little butter with onions and sometimes with mushrooms as well. I used to have liver and bacon many years ago but now I rarely eat bacon even though I love it. It's fatty and not particularly healthy so I am careful not to have it often.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I wanted to let you know that I have been doing a search on my family genealogy with the help of two if my cousins. Most of it is done in emails as in sharing photos, but on a rare occasion via a meeting with one of my cousins when we will meet at a restaurant for breakfast.
I will have a special blog post in a couple of days on family and I will share many of these photos then.
Good morning 🌞
ReplyDeleteI also like to eat livers. Poodie looks so much like kitty kat in the photos above. So adorable 😻lol at the elderly text codes meaning. Have a nice Friday. Wishing you a happy weekend tomorrow. Do you need to work this Saturday?
The texting code is so funny😂
ReplyDeleteHi Poodie. Nice to meet you!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow. Sorry, that was a loaded bowl of liver. Too much to my liking.... But I have been taking liver once a while, at least once a week. To improve my blood count. Still I am not acquired to the taste of liver.