Work and then take a break to get lunch for mum. But before that, I had to eat. I was hungry.
I went to 282 Mixed Rice and I ended up eating the same old dishes. Tofu, marmite chicken, broccoli and sweet potato leaves. This plate cost me RM10.00.
TK Bakery was promoting their Mocha Egg Tart. I wonder what that would taste like but I am not going to buy any. I would prefer egg tarts they way that they are, no other flavors.
On the way to lunch I came upon this forlorn looking dog. I love cats and I also have a soft spot for dogs. When this dog stood up (I am sorry I disturbed her) I noticed that she was old and most likely has had many puppies. I dared not approach her.
I don't have children and I had no idea that these days baby food is so sophisticated. What I remember of baby food are those in small glass jars.




















I like gooey egg yolk😋
ReplyDeleteKindness is good until some ppl misuse your kindness. I read of many news on scammers acting pitiful & targetting kind ppl around kl bkt bintang area.
Very true, sometimes don't know who are the genuine ones who really need help.
DeleteThe egg yolk colour is so nice. I think need to also have the right type of eggs to make the onsen eggs right? If not fresh, then won't be nice right?
ReplyDeleteYa, need very fresh eggs to make.
DeleteHi dear friend, I love eggs with the whites firm and the yolk liquidy!!! They are delicious! I have them poached or boiled like this (or sunnyside up), and they are so good! I loved seeing your animal photos, dear PH. Sending you much love and hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda! I have never been able to poach an egg properly so I don't bother. LOL!
DeleteYes, I always prefer the traditional way too like an egg tart is the best...but when some kind of coffee is involved, I "can" make an exception and be willing to try this "fusion"....lol! It's a pity when it comes to dogs on the street...they rarely get adopted unlike cats coz it's much harder to take care of a dog than a cat. :'(
ReplyDeleteHmmm...come to think of it, coffee flavor might be nice hah..hah... Oh ya, a dog is a lot more work. Poor things!
Delete