Thursday, 3 September 2026

Sick of Soup

Today is just like any other day.

Work and then take a break to get lunch for mum. But before that, I had to eat. I was hungry.


I went to 282 Mixed Rice and I ended up eating the same old dishes. Tofu, marmite chicken, broccoli and sweet potato leaves. This plate cost me RM10.00.


TK Bakery was promoting their Mocha Egg Tart. I wonder what that would taste like but I am not going to buy any. I would prefer egg tarts they way that they are, no other flavors.


Yellow Marigolds along the way.


I don't know what this is but it is so pretty.


On the way to lunch I came upon this forlorn looking dog. I love cats and I also have a soft spot for dogs. When this dog stood up (I am sorry I disturbed her) I noticed that she was old and most likely has had many puppies. I dared not approach her.


I had this mixed pork soup at Ding Xiang Sang Nyuk Noodles.


The soup that day was below par. It was bland. And so was the chili dip. 


After lunch I went to Jaya Grocer. I looked at mushrooms.


I saw these Baby Celery on promotion


Then I strayed into the baby food section. LOL! 


I don't have children and I had no idea that these days baby food is so sophisticated. What I remember of baby food are those in small glass jars.


This was my dinner yesterday evening. Soup with pork belly, kimchi and two eggs. Very simple.


I was successful in cooking soft centered eggs.


The sky was gloomy and I thought it might rain. But no, it did not.


The girls were having their dinner.


After eating, Ah Boi went to a corner and chilled out by herself.


Ah Boi back then, a cheeky kitten.


And this is how she is now.

3 comments:

  1. I like gooey egg yolk😋
    Kindness is good until some ppl misuse your kindness. I read of many news on scammers acting pitiful & targetting kind ppl around kl bkt bintang area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The egg yolk colour is so nice. I think need to also have the right type of eggs to make the onsen eggs right? If not fresh, then won't be nice right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear friend, I love eggs with the whites firm and the yolk liquidy!!! They are delicious! I have them poached or boiled like this (or sunnyside up), and they are so good! I loved seeing your animal photos, dear PH. Sending you much love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete