Friday, 18 September 2026

Rainy and Hazy

Today I had to attend a webinar. I can ill afford the time seeing that I have so many deadlines to meet but it was essential. 

Yesterday evening it rained cats and dogs.


I was waiting for my ride.


No, that's not it hah..hah...


The wind was blowing very strongly and although I was standing under a covered area, I still got slightly wet.


When I got home, the rain stopped. While waiting for my girls to eat, I checked the garden. This pink Hibiscus is a tiny one. Don't know why this flower is stunted.


Meanwhile this "mutant" single petal one was droopping due to the rain water.

This morning due to the webinar, I had to do an early food delivery. So I thought it was best to eat first so that I could do some work during the webinar lunch break.


I dropped by Yin's Sourdough Bakery & Cafe (they open 7:30am) for the Eggs Benedict.


Croissants topped with smoked salmon, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. I also added on one egg.


So good! The mango cubes were sweet and were a nice finish to my yummy breakfast.


The Ice Cappuccino is always good.


I went to Say Yes Cafe to pick up nasi lemak for mum and on my walk to DJ, I noted that Dapur Dua Rasa has called it a day. I am not surprised after my one and only visit.


In spite of the heavy rain yesterday, the air is still hazy. From afar, it looked very foggy.


The haze was so thick that the soon looked like the moon.


This is the back portion of Gepuklah. Very neat and clean. The kitchen was already in action to prepare for the lunch service. No queue yet since it was only 8:30am-ish.


I thought I could skip lunch but no. I had to eat >.<


I cannot laugh at my partner. I also eat the same old same old hah...hah...hah...


After the quick lunch I rushed back to the office for the next session of the webinar.

4 comments:

  1. What's the dish for lunch? Chicken? I see there's also a side dish...tofu? Looks yummy😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also eat same old same old too 😁 and love doing so, eating the same food that I like everytime. Please take good care 💕 haze is bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, my dear friend! I hope you are doing well! Your meals look very tasty! Sending you much love and hugs. Please stay safe and well hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No free lunch ke with the webinar? ;D Ya, yesterday was extremely hazy. The spot of rain was good.

    ReplyDelete