Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Not Feeling Well

For the past few days, I have been unwell. I have a runny nose and sore throat and I feel tired. 

I think the flu-like symptoms are due to me breathing in polluted air. The haze situation is still bad.


Breakfast. I know it does not look attractive.


I am reverting back to eating earlier and closing my eating window earlier. Just breakfast and lunch and I save time not having to prepare dinner.


I also had a cup of (homemade) kefir.


Outside this Thai restaurant, I looked at the plants.


Yellow is such a cheerful color.


There was an itsy bitsy pink rose.


I see mint in the pot. 


The little kids from the nearby kindergarten were having a graduation ceremony (I think). They were dressed in graduation robes and mortar hat. So cute!


I was very tired walking back from DJ. Although the sky was gloomy, it was still quite hot.


Later I had soup for lunch.


At Rice & Pot Empire.


Now I go for the Sliced Spanish Pork Belly (don't know if they are really Spanish) with add-on sliced pork belly, chives wantons and shrimp and pork dumplings with tomato pork bone soup.


Pork belly. 


Chives wanton.


Shrimp and pork dumpling.

This is a better choice for me instead of the usual Ultimate Pork Indulgence because I don't really like the pork ribs and bursting meatballs.

After lunch, I went to the food court at Uptown 7. It was so very crowded.


I only managed to snap this photo of Gepuk District. Their tag line "sambal berapi, lidah menari" (more like lidah will do breakdance). 

There are many new stalls and perhaps one day I can come over to sample the food here.


hah..hah...hah... No ayam gepuk for the next few months!

2 comments:

  1. I like dumplings & wantons! This soup very ngam me😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lazy to walk especially on hot & hazy days. When you're unwell & tired to walk perhaps taking Grab will be better? In weather like this one can easily faint.....take care.

    ReplyDelete