I am a sucker for containers. Cute ones especially. But a lot of times, my containers don't contain anything hah..hah...
This morning, again, I was very motivated.
This time I added mushrooms.
Well, when I got to the office this morning, I was hungry. So my packed lunch became my breakfast. Haiz! LOL! No, no lunch today. I am still full. I'll eat dinner when I get home.
Same cutie pie, different caption. This is also a face you can't get angry at no matter what naughty thing this kittie did.










Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday πππ
ReplyDeleteGood that you enjoy packing food to the office, looks good, tastes good and is healthy ππͺπ»ππ»π
Thank you! Let's see if I can keep up hah..hah...
DeletePrecious kittens πΈ ♥️ The last white one reminds me of a meme I put on my blog where the mother cat says, "I don't care what they broke. Don't you dare yell at my little marshmallows π€
ReplyDeleteYour meal looks so good.
Sorry I am late, your new posting schedule has me a but off. LOL π π π€£ πΉ
I am responding to yesterday and today's posts now.
Kittens are so precious and adorable, they melt my heart! No worries, better late than never! Thank you for your visits, Linda.
DeleteHi dear friend, well, my Blogger news reader hasn't budged at all today! All the posts I am seeing say "1 day ago" This is the worst I have ever seen it. One poor gentleman who made his post TODAY....well, the Blogger news reader says "1 day ago". When I went to see his blog, sure enough, he had made a post today!
ReplyDeleteSo anyone who actually made a blog post today....the news reader hasn't shown even one yet.
Blogger is having issues and today I was unable to upload photos the usual way. So I had to copy and paste.
DeleteI'm a sucker for containers too....and have one to many...lol! I see your minced beef omelette now have mushrooms (congrats to your newfound joy of cooking mushrooms at home...hehe!). That white kitty is probably what Poppy looks like when she was a little kittie! ^_~
ReplyDeletePoppy must have been super duper cute when she was a kitten and you are so blessed to have found her (and she, you). My partner spotted a white kitten in our taman but it was difficult to catch as she and her sibling runs away.
DeleteNice container! I would pack my lunch daily if i got such nice oneπ
ReplyDeletehah..hah... myself hangat2 tahi ayam only LOL!
Delete