Yesterday I was feeling loads better after recovering from a flu that lasted for a week.
Today I am feeling very well, thank you!
Lunch was at Twins Signature Roast Duck.
Quarter duck (lower portion). I figured that it is better to get my preferred duck part and 1/4 portion is adequate.
The Kopi C here is not what it used to be. It is now thinner.
On the way to The Starling, I passed by Restoran 111 and saw this cute bike.
At The Starling, the weekly bazaar was set up.
Lots of interesting things to see and buy.
House plants enhance your homes ambiance. But well, my living room does not have enough natural light and I have given up on house plants.
Ah! Cashew nuts! I love them and since I cannot control myself, I refrained from buying any.
On my way to Yin's Sourdough Bakery & Cafe, I passed by this newly opened ChaPanda outlet (Avocadian used to be here).
I am not a fan of such drinks.
Boasting 1 billion cups sold every year, this must be from China as only China can rack up such numbers.
I was at Yin's Sourdough Bakery & Cafe to get a loaf of sourdough bread for my partner.
When I got home later that day, I had a nice soup.
Oinks and Bentong ginger soup. Yums!
Amen to that. I protect my peace and I say no when I mean no. In the past I have said yes when I actually want to say no. No more!
The nourishing pork with ginger soup🥰😋 Agreed with the last one. Amen!
ReplyDeleteThat ginger soup is now my favorite!
DeleteDear PH, your first photo made me smile! I also smiled when I read that you are feeling much better! Wow! A week of feeling ill? Even a day is hard. I am sl glad you are on the mend, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteThe meme at the end of your post has wonderful words of wisdom! A definite Amen!!!
I love all your photos! The roast duck looks scrumptious! I laughed when I read "oinks" LOL! :)
Cranberry and chocolate chip cookies sound very nice! Although I do like ginger in tea I don't think I would like ginger soup (chicken soup, yes!) but I am glad you had it and enjoyed it!
Oops, I meant so glad...not sl glad! LOL!
DeleteAmen, right? We take our health for granted until we get ill. I am feeling very well except for a case of sciatica. Will address this is a post. Sourdough cookies are soft cookies, not my favorite. Ginger can be too strong a flavor for some people.
DeleteGot it, Linda!
DeleteGood to hear that you are well now 👍🏻😊
ReplyDeleteI have bought drinks from cha panda before. They use real fruits and tea and can request for zero sugar so the drinks won't be sweet
Today they were having a promotion for their grand opening. I saw a small crowd there today.
DeleteGood yo know you are getting better. No fun to be sick. At our age, it is getting longer to get 100% well.
ReplyDeleteYummy roasted duck. Long time I didn't have that.
Thanks, if I could have rested last week, I think I would have recovered sooner.
DeleteGlad you're finally feeing all better. Ya, I'd really like some of those pretty-looking plants in my house too...but then they all turn yellow and die....haiz, so I've given up on them too. Ah, I've not made soup in a while....time to make some. ^_~
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear. This pork and ginger soup is now my favorite. I do feel very warm after eating the soup (not an effect I was looking for though LOL!).
Delete