Mooncakes Already?
Sunday, as usual I was at Aeon with my partner.
Oh dear! Mooncake festival is coming. So fast hah..hah.. Again as with recent years, I will not be buying any.
I like to look at processed food and think about how I used to love eating them. This promotion is Nutriplus Golden Crispy Chicken Fingers. I used to love fish fingers, dipped in sweet chili sauce.
Buldak instant noodles. I am very scared of Buldak. My last Buldak experience was in 2020. No more!
There was a promotion for button mushrooms.
Lunch was minced beef, beef trimmings and veggies.
Veggies gives me gas (prime suspect : Brussels sprouts). Haiz .... But I love veggies.
Dinner was minced beef (it has bacon hee...hee...) and again, colorful veggies.
Suffice to say, the carbon emission in my house that day was of a concerning level.
Hi dear PH, your food looks scrumptious. π Thank you for sharing the health information on protein. I love mushrooms. Not sure π π€ if I have tried the brown ones, but the white ones are delicious π and the ones I always buy and eat.
ReplyDeleteMoon cakes. I don't even know what those are. I know what a Moon bear is, though. LOL π π π€£ πΉ
It's fine that I don't know what they are, because being pre-diabetic I am being very careful what I eat.
I enjoyed seeing all your photos.
Cepatnya masa lalu, kuih bulan dah mula jual kat Aeon!
ReplyDeleteYour minced beef lunch was also cooked in the air fryer? I've not tried cooking mince in an air fryer. Did you buy any mushrooms? I would have if I see it on promo. Do you prefer brown or white? I like brown more! ^.^
ReplyDeleteOh no, so U π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨π¨non stop in your π‘?
ReplyDeleteYa, that day Sunday I also noticed moon cakes stalls in Aeon supermarket d. Maybe I will buy one mooncake as a token celebration π
ReplyDeleteHi dear PH, I made a comment and it disappeared. Thank you for sharing the doctor's meme about protein.
ReplyDeleteYour meal looks delicious.
I have never tried brown mushrooms π but I buy and eat the white ones, they are delicious π
I have never tried moon cakes and don't know what they are, but this is okay, because being pre-diabetic and all, I am very careful to watch my sugar intake.
ReplyDeleteOkay, twice now I made a comment and both times they disappeared. :( I will try again. The comment above may disappear, as did my other two. I made just one nice long comment earlier and I came back here to see your post and that comment did not show! This has never happened to me before. I said that your meal looked delicious and that I enjoyed seeing all your photos.
ReplyDeleteI finished 2 mooncakes on last month. Too sweet for me although it is less sugar.
ReplyDeleteYes, bought a box of mooncakes for my parents 2 weeks ago. This year, mooncakes arrived so early. Lol. However I haven't bought or tasted any yet this year.
ReplyDeleteI like button mushrooms. Grilled or sautΓ©ed.