Many years ago when I was back in Kuala Terengganu for a semester holiday, I heard that there were people who ate chicken rice for breakfast.
It seemed like something normal but to me, it was like, what???? Clearly I was not accustomed to the idea of chicken rice or even chap fan as breakfast food. There are even people who eat satay in the morning.
Well, I have changed my mind. Anything can be eaten for breakfast. Even cake (one lady told me she had cake for breakfast when I was at a seminar hah..hah...).
So there I was one morning at 282 Mixed Rice. I wanted to try their chicken rice. This was some months ago when the coffee stall was still operating.
The rice is fragrant and I thought it was good. Overall the chicken rice is good.











Awwww....I love seeing your cat pictures, dear PH! Chicken rice in the morning for breakfast. It does look delicious! I am so used to eggs, toast, cereal, yogourt and fruit (any of those) for breakfast, I can't imagine chicken rice for breakfast. However, I would gladly have that for supper! It looks really scrumptious! I love all your photos. And of course I enjoy the motivational memes, dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGood morning 🌞
ReplyDeleteAh Boi looks like a model, posing for a photo, so pretty 😍 🐈⬛
That is a lot of chicken rice 🍚
Yes I agree, anything can be eaten as breakfast, even bkt. 😂
We also like to order 3 combo roast meat of roast chicken, roast pork and char siew. Now we order char siew less because the char siew marinate sauce can sometimes be too sweet. Have a good day ❤️
ReplyDeleteYea, i also recently knw tht they are ppl eating satay in the morning & there's a shop named Sate 7 pagi in Serdang 😂
ReplyDeleteNowadays i see many chicken rice stalls started at 7am-ish too although roasted pork might not ready yet. Cake for breakfast is quite norm. I mean it was served in hotel seminars morning break, apart from kuih muih.
ReplyDeleteI ate rice for breakfast. Chicken rice, pork leg rice. It is a thing in Kuching. Lol. But that was during my childhood and usually on weekend when my dad wasn't working, he would brought us out for breakfast.
ReplyDeleteNow rarely do so, because my man wasn't a rice person in the morning. Definitely not for breakfast. Hehe.
Btw I just ate chicken rice for dinner. Hehe.
Eating chicken/roasted meat rice for breakfast isn't weird at all these days. Even my husband and son do it. I guess it's the same like people eating bak kut teh for breakfast....lol!
ReplyDelete