Friday, 31 July 2026

I Love To Eat


Oh yes, I do! But I do wish that I was one of those people who can eat loads of carbs (everyday) and yet do not put on a gram of fat. Bah!


This was dinner the evening before. My standard ration (hah..hah..) of beef trimmings, garlic, brussels sprouts and sweet peppers, seasoned with a few dashes of light soy sauce.


This was at Say Yes Cafe the next morning (around 9:30am). No no, I did not come for another round of nasi lemak.


I was there to tapau nasi lemak for my mum. Sometimes I buy early so that I can get back to work early.


After that, the usual walk to DJ and back again.


Lunch (very hungry) found me at Red Kettle. I was there just before 12:00pm. It is usually quieter at this hour.


I could sit at a bigger table with more space.


Ice Cappuccino


Ah! When hungry, eat the Really Big Breakfast


Fluffy eggs scrambled in butter.


Crispy bacon. Maybe a bit too crispy.


French Toast, this I left until the end.


There is a lot of food in this plate.


There was very big blueberry. I have never seen one so big.


Here, a comparison with the regular sized ones. The French Toast was very fluffy and custardy. Loved it!


I always finish my food (if it is good).


The coffee was not as good as before. Not enough coffee. I wished that they would be more consistent.


At the concourse I saw a cute car.


At Dim Dou Duck, something caught my eye.


Did I read correctly?


Irish Duck. What's Irish Duck?


What should you do? Ditch the boyfriend, keep the cat. LOL!

I am blessed that my partner, although he is more of a dog person, treats my cats well. He even talks to them. LOL!

7 comments:

  1. Good morning 🌞
    Yes, I agree, ditch the bf n keep the 🐈😺
    Have a great Friday! I guess at this time, maybe you have delivered food to your mom and had your walk 💪🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big giant blueberries 🫐 sometimes are sold in jaya grocer. I bought them once. The smaller ones have stronger taste than these giant ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear PH, I agree on ditching the boyfriend and keeping the cat. LOL 😆 😂 🤣 😹
    The eggs look delicious, the bacon 🥓 looks too hard, almost burnt. I like my bacon soft.
    I love all your photos, dear friend. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not met anyone who doesn't love to eat....lol! :D I'd rather have a bit too crispy bacon than not crispy bacon. I wish your Really BB comes with button mushrooms instead of eryngii & shimeji mushrooms. I once added sauteed mushrooms at my regular western breakfast joint in my taman...and it came with shimeji....no, no, no, it has to be button! P/S: Irish duck is also known as London duck (it's duck imported from Ireland and supposedly more premium). Maybe it's a case of the cat not liking the boyfriend....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was sure one big breakfast. Look so good!!! I think I can finish that by myself but will take a while.

    I can't take lots of carb and expect no increase in weight. I am the type that easily get fat. Hard to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditch the bf, keep the cat✌
    I think you were one of those who can eat lotsa carbs and never gain weight during your younger days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIRE GEO COORDINATES RECOVERY HACKER // A CERTIFIED ETHEREUM / USDT & BITCOIN RECOVERY HACKER

    I wish to share this information with the public. It’s advisable not to trade with an individual or a bitcoin investment platform if you are not sure about their reputation. Recently, I fell victim to a sophisticated bitcoin scam, resulting in the loss of $930,000. The scammers had cleverly manipulated me into sending the funds to their wallet address, leaving me feeling devastated and hopeless until I met a testimony of Vivian Edwin online talking about GEO COORDINATES RECOVERY HACKER who helped and recovered her funds back. I decided to give it a try and contacted them on

    Email: geovcoordinateshacker@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +1 ( 579 ) 397 1584

    Telegram @Geocoordinateshacker

    Website; https://geovcoordinateshac.wixsite.com/geo-coordinates-hack

    Through their efforts, I was able to recover my entire loss of $930,000, which was a significant relief and a huge weight off my shoulders. I am extremely grateful and I highly recommend their services to anyone who has fallen prey to similar scams. Their expertise in handling cryptocurrency fraud cases is unmatched, and they can help you track down and recover your lost funds. Don't let scammers take advantage of you. Reach out to a professional recovery service and start the process of getting your money back.

    ReplyDelete