Thursday 22 February 2018

Ms Brownies In The House


This is my cousin's family cat. Ms Brownies is her name. We got acquainted on the first day of Chinese New Year at my aunt's house. 

I was delighted and quite taken by this gorgeous kitty. She's like a movie star, glamorous and all that. 


Well, Ms Brownies has two sides to her. She can be grumpy and she can be cute. And at times, she is both.

This is my brother getting fresh with Ms Brownies.


This was her reaction.


Look at that face. Grruummpy.....

And then she has this Annabelle look.


Like many cats, Ms Brownies cannot accept that there is no year of the cat.

What??? There is no year of the cat??
The diva in her is coming out.

I don't get it. There's year of the dog but no year of the cat. Preposterous!!
So she went to a corner to sulk. In spite of the ang pow.


How can something so grumpy be so cute?

18 comments:

  1. Gosh! Even your cat is named after food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that face, I'm not sure that I'd be game enough to get to close. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... she's quite harmless actually but she did take a swipe at me when I tried to carry her.

      Delete
  3. So cute! Dapat gomol2 best ni PH :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? But she tried to bite me when I got too friendly :)

      Delete
  4. Long time ago my sister had a similar grey cat that was a mixed Persian. They are so snobbish and often need to be spoon fed otherwise grumpy. I love your funny comic photos & captions. Hilarious! Wakakakaka! Miao Miao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha...Ms Brownie does look very grumpy! I also wonder why there is no year for the cat, how come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sour face, right? hah..hah.. yeah, got dog, got rat but no cat hmmm....

      Delete
  6. Aww...she's so cute! And looking grumpy is not her fault...that's the way Persian cats are made to look with their flat faces...hehe! ;) Ms Brownies look like a high maintenance cat! :P Cookie: Yes, I agree with you, Ms Brownies...I vote for year of the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is isn't she? I have seen such cats like her at the pet shop but dare not ask the price hee..hee.. I would think these atas type of cats are very high maintenance. She got to stay at the cat hotel when the family are away.

      Delete
  7. Taken from online: "The Cat is the fourth animal symbol in the 12-year cycle of the Vietnamese zodiac and Gurung zodiac, taking place of the Rabbit in the Chinese zodiac" so Ms Brownies has something to be happy about. Ms Brownies looks to be a pure bred cat. What breed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see... Thanks for the info. I'm sorry I don't know what breed but I think it's those high class ones for sure :)

      Delete
  8. So funny lah this post, i was laughing along as i read it, i love cats and i find grumpy cats very funny looking hee hee

    ReplyDelete