Thursday 22 June 2017

Selamat Hari Raya


Hari Raya is just two days away. How time flies, eh? So, my Muslim friends, how are your preparations? Going smoothly I hope and not helter skelter like my Chinese New Year preparations hee..hee..

I did a walkabout at The Starling and snapped some of the Hari Raya decorations. A kampung setting was the theme and here you have a nice kampung house.

Siap dengan motor kat depan rumah.
There are stalls set up at the front of the house.


Those steps leading up to the kampung are rather flimsy. Those tapes have since been removed and I took a walk up and had to be very careful. I was afraid it would collapse under me hee..hee...


I went to check the stalls.


There was a cupcake stall and one that sold tidbits. I stayed away lest I give in to temptation.


It was rather quiet that day.


What I look forwards to is a few days of rest and relaxation. So I will be on a break and this is my last post for the month. 

Till then, I would like to wish all my Muslim friends and readers, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI! And to all of you, happy holidays! See you next month. Or the month after hah..hah..

Jangan panjat PH. Roboh nanti.

25 comments:

  1. Very nice decorations at the mall. Have a good rest and enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I feel the arch looks kind of Christmas-ey though. :D Love the flying fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holiday PH, don't take too long break, we will miss you hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you PH.
    Enjoy the long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Have a nice, well-deserved break! Come back with a lot of mouthwatering recipes ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy long holidays ya PH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nearing Raya and still so deserted the stalls :( Happy Holidays, PH...take a long deserved rest. I myself will be on a short break too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the decor photos. Happy Holidays to you! see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tq PH, same to you, happy holiday, balik teganu eh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the kampung house. Happy holiday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Phong Hong, a good time to relax, happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Phong Hong,
    Have a great holiday! Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Selamat Bercuti, PH!! Come back and tell us all about it... Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Busy puasa & raya, I baru have time to blogwalking. The setting for raya was amazing! Cantik sangat. Kampung style. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fast the holiday is over, but 2 more days to weekends! Yay!
    Wish u have a great weekends ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cantik deco rumah kg tu PH..
    Tq wish selamat hari raya..

    Happy holiday PH..
    Best 4 hari cutikan😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoy my Raya break so much, I went to run in the morning and hike in the evening. Every day 2 rounds of exercise. I spent the rest of the time with my loved ones.

    Different from the CNY, I always busy visiting friends and relatives, leaving no time to myself for doing things I like.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cantiknyer rumah kampung tuu..

    been eating too much.. it's diet time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fast the holiday is over, but 2 more days to weekends! Yay!
    Wish u have a great weekends ahead!

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  20. TQ LL....
    Deko deko Hari Raya mesti rumah kampung, suasana kampungkan. Barulah meriah! Tak gitu? Jarang betul org buat deko rumah batu hihi...

    ReplyDelete